Collins brings the Queen of Crime, Agatha Christie, to English language learners.
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language. Now
Collins has adapted her famous detective novels for English language learners. These readers have been carefully adapted using the Collins COBUILD grading scheme to ensure that the language is at the correct level for an intermediate learner. This book is Level 3 in the Collins ELT Readers series. Level 3 is equivalent to CEF level B1 with a word count of 11,000 20,000 words.
Each book includes:
• Full reading of the adapted version available for free online
• Helpful notes on characters
• Cultural and historical notes relevant to the plot
• A glossary of the more difficult words
• Free online resources for students and teachers at www.collinselt.com/readers
Poirot is on his way home to London on the famous Simplon Orient Express when a murder is committed. It is clear that no one entered or left the train, which means one of Poirot’s fellow passengers must be guilty but which one? And why would they have murdered a man they didn’t know?
|Basım Yeri||:||Türkiye / Ankara|
|Boyutlar||:||13,00 x 19,80 cm|
|Kağıt Tipi||:||2. Hamur|